Commission, Payouts and Fees
What Percent Commission Do We Take?
We take a 22.5%-47.5% commission for our services, depending on the item and type of payout you choose. The below fees allow us to offer all products for sale at the highest standards as well as to keep buyers satisfied and coming back for more. The below are deducted from sales.
- $20/ shipment processing fee for shipped consignment kits
- All boots not professionally cleaned are subject to a cleaning fee: $15 for paddock boots and $20 for tall boots.
- Items needing dry cleaning or repairs are billed on a case by case basis.
- Miscellaneous fees, never to exceed 10% of the sale price including excess shipping weights and free shipping to the customer
How Do You Get Paid?
At the beginning of the month a check will be sent out with an invoice breakdown. We delay sending payments by one month to accommodate any returns. You are able to check the real-time status of your items in our Consignor Portal
Apparel and Tack:
- Mailed Check - Receive 52.5% for sales, a check will be mailed to you at the beginning of the month.
- PayPal - Receive the traditional 52.5% commission, no fees are associated with this payout option.
- TriedEq Store Credit - Receive 62.5% for your sales when you choose to use your sales to shop at Tried Equestrian. A gift card will be emailed to you at the beginning of each month.
- Donate Sales to Charity! - Send 62.5% - Sent to a charity of your choosing or our current non-profit partner.
- - Our Current Charity: REINS Therapeutic Horsemanship Programs
- Saddles Priced $499 & Under - Consignor receives 52.5% for sale
- Saddles Priced $500 - $999 - Consignor receives 62.5% for sale
- Saddles Priced $1000-$2999 - Consignor receives 72.5% for sale
- Saddles Priced $3000+ - Consignor receives 77.5% for sale